Wednesday, November 29, 2006
They say it's the little things...
And one little thing that makes me smile is a Sonic drink. Why? Well, the reasons are many, so here's a little list to start the ball rolling. Additional reasons are welcome and expected.
Why I love Sonic:
1. Because it's America's drive-in and I'm an American.
2. Because I feel like a wish is granted as I push a button and a drink appears at my car window.
3. Because they put a little picture of a tater tot wearing a santa hat on the cup.
4. Because it's an acceptable excuse to leave the office- almost like golf.
5. Because I can order a "Large Diet-Cherry Coke with easy ice and three extra cherries" and not be considered high-maintenence.
The holidays always bring about these deep thoughts and life ponderings for me. Heavy stuff, I know.