That's right, folks. Brad and I took along a very small passenger! Having been married just a few months, you can see why this is what we call "the surprise of our lives." We are thrilled and still a little in shock that with an October due date, we'll have a two-month-old on our first anniversary! We know God's timing is always perfect... and He continues to teach both of us so much though we still feel like we have so much to learn. We can't wait to see where this new adventure will take us... and are incredibly thankful to have so much support along the way.
Here are a few lessons I have learned (or re-learned) lately:
1. God is in control, even when we think we are.
2. It is not possible to eat too much gelato.
3. It is very possible to eat too much pasta.
4. Pregnancy hormones and jetlag are a pretty brutal combination.
5. The European foot paddle for flushing a toilet is pretty much the greatest invention ever.