Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A Soundtrack to Life

If your life had a soundtrack, what songs would play? What songs would you wish to be true for you but just aren't? The reasons for asking this question are:


1) I often think, "If life were a musical, what song would I be singing at this moment?"


2) I think Heaven just might have some musical-like components.


3) You know that Third Day song, "There's a light at the end of this tunnnel, there's a light at the end of the tunnel, for you...?" Well, I had a dream in which I was running away from a giant tornado... and that song was playing, like a soundtrack, except the lyrics were "There's a light at the end of this funnel, there's a light at the end of this funnel..." I woke up at 3 a.m. cracking up.
This is my middle niece eating snow last Easter. I'm pretty sure there is a soundtrack playing in this girl's head all the time. (Most likely High School Musical.) Last week, she was being a pirate on the front porch and she jumped up onto the railing and sang, "Behold! The pizza man!" She is the queen of randomness- so hilarious.


1 comment:

Elisa said...

I still think that in the Broadway in heaven, I'll get to play Fantine. I can't wait! I'm going to move you to tears!