Thursday, June 14, 2007

My Summer on an Air Mattress


What would I do without my Coleman queen-sized air mattress? Well, I'd spend a bundle on chiropractic care, for one. I travel so often once the summer hits (and sleep on the floors of various gyms and churches around the country- glamarous, I know!) that I find myself saying a little "thank you" prayer each time I unroll and inflate this little gem.
The pic is from my latest trip with my hilarious 6th graders. This was one of the smallest groups we've ever taken, but they were mighty big fun. Ha ha.
My 7-year-old nephew left me with this great joke as he headed out for his final tee ball game last week, and I'll do the same for you. I'm just thoughtful like that. :)
What makes this sound: "Oooo, ooooo?"
Answer: A cow with no lips.
That kid CRACKS me up! More to come.... eventually....

3 comments:

Elisa said...

It's nice to know that there are still quality cow jokes being produced these days. My favorite of all time is the impatient cow joke. The next hybrid joke could be the impatient cow with no lips joke. I see some possibilities here.

God bless you during your whirlwind of summer activities! I miss spending summers with you.

Christina said...

Get off your air mattress and back to the blogging world! Hello we need wedding details!!! :)

Wishing Wells said...

Could you please send me your e-mail address? (Mine is in my profile)

Also, I think you have one too many back slashes in my URL.

Keep posting about wedding plans. =)